UA-39398177-1 PrestaShop themes

viernes, 7 de marzo de 2014

Leadership: It´s a Marathon not a Sprint

It has been a while since my last post. Almost one year....

One year where I have been very busy with work assignments, but where I have managed to keep saving time as well for attending webinars, seminars, reading books, checking tweets, and so on, related to project management, that I will publish in this blog in the next weeks.

This week, Gordon Tredgold sent me a copy of his book: "Leadership: It´s a Marathon not a Sprint", that I am planning to start reading as soon as I am able to open prc files in my laptop.

The title of the book attracted me at the first glance due to these two words: LEADERSHIP and MARATHON.

Leadership is a key skill every project manager should master on for being a great project manager, and on the other hand, I am avid marathon runner, that tries to run one marathon every year in a different city of the world. (Prague is the city chosen for this year).

With these two words I was already convinced for reading the book, but when I have checked in Gordon´s blog the history behind this book, and I have seen that all started due to the plague of our century, cancer, my motivation to read it and share it has increased even more.

I will post my feedback about the book in a few weeks here, but in the meantime if you want to know more about the book and about Gordon, please check his blog.

http://www.leadership-principles.com/en/2013/06/21/leadership-its-a-marathon-not-a-sprint/



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

UA-39398177-1