UA-39398177-1 PrestaShop themes

domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2011

In ONE word, describe a project manager

Checking the discussions in the PMI Career Central linkedin group, I have found one that  has catched my attention: "In ONE word, describe a project manager".

At this moment there are 148 answers. This is a number that can provide good statistics about what are the adjectives most used to describe a project manager by a project manager (I think most of the people answering the survey are PMs).

The words more used are....:

- Communicator
- Facilitator
- Leader

In my opinion all the words mentioned in the survey are correct, cause a project manager needs to have many skills in order to perform his job successfully. The ones most voted are for me as well the most important ones for a PM but as they are not the only ones needed, the word i have written in linkedin is:

MULTI-SKILLED

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

UA-39398177-1